Monday, January 19, 2009

Yesterday I saw...

A woman walking down the street in a very manly manner. Her walk was more gorilla than lady-like. It was raining (of course) and she had an umbrella and was wearing a hat and I could tell from even far away this was not an attractive woman. But as we crossed paths it turned out it was actually a man wearing a skirt and sweater. With long stringy hair and a hat, but also beard stubble. Well, no wonder it walked like a man. Anyway it freaked me out.

Later that night, at the grocery store, I saw the Japanese Junior Soprano.



Or the Japanese Six Flags old man.



I mean, either way, they pretty much look like the same guy. Well, seeing the Japanese version was just plain awesome. Made paying $2 for a tube of Ritz cheese crackers almost worth it.

All in all, a successful day in Tsuruga.

No comments: