Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween adults party

Last night we had a Halloween Dinner Party for adult students. It was the usual group of people plus a couple more, including two new students. It was fun. We played a game where we had to guess what we were. I took lots of pictures. Unfortunately they are shitty quality because I didn't realize my camera was on the shitty quality setting all night. Whoops. But, you get the idea. Lots of drinking and lots of guessing. Also, lots of food. As usual.

This was my weekend eating schedule. Thursday-co co ichi curry, Friday- pizza, Saturday- Akiyoshi Yaki Tori (50 sticks of meat plus delicious french fries), Sunday- Halloween dinner party and lots more food and drink. I am feeling like a big fat...well, Alex a year ago. And I have been fighting getting sick all week, so not a good week for me being healthy.

However, both Halloween parties were fun. So I consider that to be a success.







This is where Yuko realized that she was me. Note the horror on her face.









The two new students, a happy couple. Newlyweds. However, they take separate classes. Japan.








My favorite picture from the night




Ahhhh!

No comments: