Sunday, March 21, 2010

Skating event and other recent pics



Had our ice skating event last weekend.

Some unsure skaters
Kazu ALWAYS moves when I try to take a picture of him. Either that or in real life he is blurry.

Ako asking,"Why are you taking my picture?"

Kids wear yellow helmets while on the ice. I don't know if it is required, but they all wore them.

Kaori and Ayumi and a ton of skaters in the background

A Yuko, Sayaka, Ako totem pole

Kawaii!

I had a good time, but I didn't take many pictures because I wanted to skate more than take pics.

Some other recent happenings:

I put a bunch of animal pictures on the wall for (especially the youngest) kids to look at.

Every single last one of those animals looks high to me. But maybe that is just me. And what is up with the elephant's trunk?

And my favorite, the great lady legs on the ostrich



Sexy!

One of my adult students recently went to Thailand for a weekend get-away and brought me back this cute incense holder.

I have the nicest students.

However, there have been some problems at work between Kaori and myself.



Such violence!

And this is one of my favorite recent pictures taken for the website


What could possibly have us reacting like that?!?!?



Oh, just a textbook. Oh well.



Yeah, we have been having some fun with the required website pictures lately. I don't know if they are effective at bringing in new students, but I think they are much more dynamic that just headshots all day long.

No comments: