Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Osaka peeview

Jessica is here, and while we are having fun I don't really have any down time to write about it.

Well, she is having fun traveling (I am way jealous) and I am still at work.

However, had a three day weekend and got to go to Osaka.


Here's the preview!





Crazy lights!




Giant crab and Alex acting the fool, as usual.



Even the Japanese have racist Japanese depictions.


Big man in a little bathrobe.



March of the pengis!



These cheese fries taste neither cheesy nor fry-y. They taste like stale paper.



Hello sexy!



Purple jellyfish!



I like turtles!




Osaka Castle



Awesome heated seat toilet in the hotel room. And has a bidet too!



Rat statue!



They had Dr. Pepper in Osaka. I want to live in Osaka and drown myself in Peppery goodness!


More crazy neon. If Osaka is the third largest city in Japan and is this lit up every night I can't wait to see what Tokyo is like.



Jessica says "Don't take my picture, nerd." Also, Starbucks overpriced gingerbread latte deliciousness.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see the two of you enjoying Osaka! Did you go into the castle? Where did you take the fish pictures?More, more, PLEASE! krt

Anonymous said...

Osaka PEEview?!

Anonymous said...

Hey bubba. Falling down on the up-dates. Iguess it's the woman factor. Go RAVENS!! later, br