Friday, September 5, 2008

My hanko!

I got my hanko today! Yay! Now I can "sign" stuff the Japanese way!




That is my signature for the next year on all official documents and when people ask me for my autograph. Yeah, I get that all the time. They think I am Kevin Smith.

I guess if your name is super complicated it is way easier just to throw down a stamp rather than write out a long complex kanji. I mean, if I had to write/draw what is on that stamp I would be there for ten minutes.





It even comes with a little case that so I can carry it around with me.

And I have no idea what it means. My manager said it says "Trout" but she also told me that the symbol for "Trout" is stupid ugly fish. I hope that everytime I sign something it says signed by "Stupid ugly fish." How awesome would that be?

Also, check out the mail I get.



Still can't read Japanese. I wonder if I can plead illiteracy and not pay my bills?

No comments: