Sunday, October 2, 2011

Australia Gold Coast




 Just some different pictures of the sea and coast of the gold coast where I spent Friday afternoon and night

Nothing really to share except the beauty of the sea




 
The clouds on the way up from Melbourne





 cold water, but I just had to see what it felt like





 they must have some strong tides here, look at how the water pulls out sideways


A tide pool that people were swimming in.  And then at dusk below








 Overall, very beautiful.  Wish I had more time to enjoy it

1 comment:

Eve said...

Hi there
I stumbled upon your blog. I used to work at GEOS in Sabae in 2002. And I would drive up or take the train to Fukui or Tsuruga to visit my only other ESL teacher friends at GEOS. I thought I would visit Sabae once again but I was sad to hear it closed down. It was good memories and really awesome reading bits of your blog on Fukui and GEOS!!

I wonder if you are still at GEOS or maybe not, looking at your posts.

Do you know how I can get in touch with any of the GEOs teachers who worked in the solitary Sabae school, by any chance?
Eve