Saturday, October 1, 2011

Thailand Beaches



First I went to Hua Hin.  Nice beach, calm, family/tourist oriented.
 



 beach dog.  there were dogs everywhere in Thailand




Then I went to Railay, an island in the south for more adventurous/traveler types.  You could only get there by ferry and the accommodations were much more primitive.


 My bungalow and mosquito net. 

 Mud flats on the East beach
 I had a guest in my room one night.
 People getting on the ferry back to the mainland.  And by ferry I mean one of the long boats in the water there.









 storm is coming





Lush tropical rainforest.  And I do mean rain.









 huge spider whose web I walked into




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have checked out all your trip logs - in a word FANTASTIC!!!!!!
I think you have an affinity for water just like I do. krt